Sunday, October 6, 2019

Creation Station October Hop--Black & White Plus One


Welcome to the October Creation Station Blog Hop and to my blog.  I'm happy you've stopped by and hope you click on the Next Up  button at the end of this post to hop to the talented Julie Beltramo's blog. This month our theme is Black & White Plus One.  I love this theme!  Black & White cards with just a touch of another color can be so elegant and textured and beautiful. I am sure you will see many such cards on this month's hop.  I, however, have taken another path:


WELCOME TO MY SILLY SIDE . . . 


A Parade of Zombies



Peek-a-BOO!


Little Creepy

For each card I used the Boo to You stamp set (#150550); Whisper White Thick card stock (#140272); Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (#132708); Subtle 3D embossing folder (#151775); and Assorted Googly Eyes (#150453) for my Plus One color on each card.

I hope you've had a bit of fun with me today.  Head over to Julie's Blog for something elegant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely & Sweet Smile--#tgifc463

TGIF Challenges ha a great sketch challenge this week and as soon as I saw it, this card came into my head.  This usually never happens, I g...