Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Gingham Thanks--#tgifc213

This week's product spotlight challenge at TGIF Challenges is Gingham Gala designer series paper.  I've used this paper many different ways, so I wanted to try something a bit different for me.  I decided to stamp directly on the paper:




I took a piece of the Daffodil Delight small square gingham paper and stamped the "thanks" image from the Floral Statements stamp set in Mossy Meadow.  I colored the leaves with an Old Olive Light and the roses with Mango Melody Light and Dark Stampin' Blends.  I love that you can still see the gingham pattern through the Mossy Meadow  letters.

I am going to miss stamping with the retiring Floral Statements stamp set.  The gingham paper and the Old Olive linen thread I tied in a bow at the top of the card are also retiring favorites.  But saying goodbye to old favorites makes room for new ones!

You'll get plenty of inspiration to use up your Gingham Gala designer series paper over at the TGIF Challenges blog here.


Here's my supply list:

Floral Statements stamp set, clear mount, #144701
Card stock:  Whisper White Thick, #140272; Old Olive, #100702
Gingham Gala 6" x 6" designer series paper, #148554
Mossy Meadow classic ink pad, #147111
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Light, #144574; Mango Melody Combo, #147945
Old Olive linen thread, #148811

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Station April Blog Hop—Heat Embossing

  Welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop for April.  Our theme this month is Heat Embossing.   We’ll be sharing heat embossing techniques ...