Thursday, April 29, 2021

So Sorry for Your Loss--#tgifc313

This week's TGIF Challenges theme challenge is Dogs and Cats.  I was working on card ideas, when a friend's sudden loss, made up my mind for me:


For my card, I used the retired Happy Tails stamp set with the very best sentiment for my friend's loss.  I also used the retiring die set, Stitched Be Mine (#151814), and two returning die sets, Forever Flourishing (#152714) and Cherry Blossoms (#151456).  The splatters image stamped randomly under the leaf branches is from the returning Forever Fern stamp set. 

Card stock used:  Gray Granite, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather and Basic White. 
Ink used:  Soft Suede, Gray Granite, Soft Sea Foam.  Basic Pearl Jewels complete the card.

Be sure to visit the TGIF Challenges Blog here for great inspiration for your dog and cat projects.


Have a good day!
--Sara Nell

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Station April Blog Hop—Heat Embossing

  Welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop for April.  Our theme this month is Heat Embossing.   We’ll be sharing heat embossing techniques ...