Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Seaside Hello--#tgifc433

Back with another TGIF Challenges sketch challenge this week.  I'm still in Summer mode (the HEAT!), so I pulled out my Seaside Bay stamp set (#160436) and coordinating Seaside Bay dies (#160444) to create my card:



The background is an Azure Afternoon pattern from the Bright & Beautiful designer series paper pack (#161449) layered on a piece of Azure Afternoon card stock.  It reminds me of the ocean rolling toward the beach.  I created the sandy beach using layers of Crumb Cake and Pebbled Path designer series paper using the the edge die from the die set.  Then, I splattered it using a Pebbled Path Stampin' Write Marker and the  Wink of Stella glitter brush (#141897).  I used both to splatter the ocean a bit, too.  It's a windy day and sand and water are spraying into the air.  The little sand piper (stamped in Gray Granite and glittered up) has found her lunch, which was stamped and colored with Moody Mauve, Boho Blue and Crumb Cake Blends and also glittered up.   The beach grasses were die cut using Old Olive and Gray Granite card stock.  


The greeting is from the Gorgeously Made stamp set (#161193).  It was stamped in Pebbled Path on Crumb Cake.  A flag was created with the Banners Pick a Punch (#153608).


Hope you have a great week!
--Sara Nell



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Station April Blog Hop—Heat Embossing

  Welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop for April.  Our theme this month is Heat Embossing.   We’ll be sharing heat embossing techniques ...