Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Every Day An Adventure--#tgifc430

There is a theme challenge over at TGIF Challenges this week:  Travel.  That theme and thinking about a project for it was on my mind as I spent another day of my biggest project of the Summer--cleaning out my craft space.  Things have been piling up and not organized for a long while.  I was going through all my retired stamp sets, dies and punches and deciding what to keep when I came across the long retired On the Grow stamp set (#123077)  I love the little scooter image in the set because I have a love of Vespa scooters (mine is cherry red).  I decided to use it for my project today:


I paired my little classic colored Vespa with one of the meadow designs from the Masterfully Made designer series paper pack (#161192) and created my layers using the Deckled Rectangle dies (#159173).  I love this simple little card!

The Vespa image and greeting were stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (#132708) on Basic White card stock.  The Vespa was colored with Pecan Pie and Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends and the basket of wildflowers from the meadow with the following Stampin' Blends:  Pretty Peacock, Parakeet Party, Petal Pink and Sweet Sorbet.

The card base is Soft Sea Foam, the layer is Azure Afternoon and the ribbon is Sweet Sorbet metallic woven ribbon (#159200).




Every day is the perfect adventure! 
--Sara Nell

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card!! Thank you for playing along with us on TGIF Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Creation Station April Blog Hop—Heat Embossing

  Welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop for April.  Our theme this month is Heat Embossing.   We’ll be sharing heat embossing techniques ...