Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Sending Healing Thoughts--#tgifc337

This week's sketch challenge over at TGIF Challenges took me a bit of time to work out in my head.  After mulling over design ideas with a few stamp/die bundles, I settled on the Nature's Harvest Bundle (#156813, which includes the Nature's Harvest stamp set, #156495, and coordinating Harvest Dies, #156504, at 10% off).  It turned out to be a bit of fun and an easy card to do:


I started by stamping the leafy background image over Basic White card stock in Crumb Cake, stamped off once.  Then I added three of the large triple flower images stamped in Crumb Cake to complete the background.  Next, I die cut three flowers out of Shimmery White card stock and watercolored them using Pear Pizzazz (which I thought was Old Olive until I put up my ink pads!!!), Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and a bit of Early Espresso to make seed dots in the flower center. 

I stamped the greeting in Calypso Coral and die cut it with the long label die.  A double strand of Linen Thread (#104199) tied in a bow was substituted for the scalloped piece in the sketch and three Pale Papaya Genial Gems (#155500) were substituted for the little hearts--but placed randomly around the label.

Head over to the TGIF Challenges blog to check out more projects created with this sketch:


Have a great week!
--Sara Nell





   

1 comment:

Lovely & Sweet Smile--#tgifc463

TGIF Challenges ha a great sketch challenge this week and as soon as I saw it, this card came into my head.  This usually never happens, I g...