Monday, September 13, 2021

Halloween Smile--#tgifc333

I've been creating all week with the Cute Halloween Suite of products.  I used a leftover from another project to create my project for the TGIF Challenges sketch challenge this week.  In honor of the 333rd challenge, the sketch has 3 strips in the background.  I added another layer to the sketch and loved how my leftover piece looks on the final card:


The focal design is stamped on a gray bottled piece I die cut from the front of a Tombstone Treat Box (#156486) using a Painted Labels die (#151605).   The images are all from the Cutest Halloween stamp set (#156480/bundled with Halloween Punch, #156483).  The spider and greeting were stamped on the label with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder (#155554, Basics set).  Note:  I found that ink smeared on the tombstone boxes, so I started heat embossing all images I stamped on them.  

The pumpkin was stamped in VersaMark on Basic White card stock and heat embossed in black.  It was colored with Pumpkin Pie combo and Old Olive Light Stampin' Blends, then the face was stamped and heat embossed as well.  The pumpkin was punched out using the Halloween Punch (#156482) and adhered with a Stampin' Dimensional. Three Pumpkin Pie Cute Stars adhesive-backed sequins complete the label piece.

The card base is Pumpkin Pie card stock.  This was layered with a bottled Basic Black design from the Cute Halloween designer series paper pack (#156479).  The center layer is Pumpkin Pie card stock layered with three strips of a Basic Gray and Basic White design from the paper pack.  A bow of black baker's twine (Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, #155475) completes the card.

Here is the tombstone treat box from which I cut the label used on my card.  Next time I will use a smaller label die to cut a window out--this one is almost too big!


For more wonderful projects using this sketch,head over to the TGIF Challenges Blog:


Have a great week! I'm headed to Charleston, SC, this week to attend the Chosen Women's Conference at Seacoast Church and to visit my daughter, son-in-law and grandson. So excited.
--Sara Nell


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creation Station April Blog Hop—Heat Embossing

  Welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop for April.  Our theme this month is Heat Embossing.   We’ll be sharing heat embossing techniques ...