Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Simply Love--#tgifc250

For this week's TGIF Challenges color challenge, I made a simple card for Valentine's Day. It was finished after several trials and errors.  I started out with some really ugly stamping yesterday, but this morning revisited the piles of pieces I had laying on my desk.  I picked out a Pool Party design from the Parisian Blossoms designer series paper (#151192) and a greeting from the Parisian Beauty stamp set (#151466) to pull together a card using a Smoky Slate card base, a layer of Melon Mambo and a die cut heart banner using Melon Mambo and the Be Mine Stitched dies (#148527).  Sleeping on a problem really helps! I love the simplicity of this card.



Not everyone had problems creating with this color combo of Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo and Pool Party.  You can see the beautiful results over at the TGIF Challenges blog:


Happy Valentine's Day!
--Sara Nell




1 comment:

  1. Those doe cut hearts are one of my favorites. So very pretty Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Creation Station April Blog Hop—Heat Embossing

  Welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop for April.  Our theme this month is Heat Embossing.   We’ll be sharing heat embossing techniques ...