Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Hello!--#tgifc219

It's color challenge week over at TGIF Challenges.  This week we have three new In Colors:  Seaside Spray, Purple Posy, and Rococo Rose. For some reason this color combo gave me fits.  I think I pulled out about 20 stamp sets.  I finally threw my hands in the air and said, "Let's do grunge!"  I pulled out my Gallery Grunge stamp set and inks and created this:




The Purple Posy ink pad is not yet available so I used my Stampin' Write marker to color the distressed circles image.  The little Seaside Spray bird was die cut with a die from the Well Written Dies and the greeting from the Well Said stamp set.  The three little faceted dots are from the 2019-2021 In Color collection.  I used the Light Seaside Spray Stampin' Blends marker to color the piece of Whisper White baker's twine that is tied around the card front.

I may have been stressed over coming up with a stamp set, but I really like how the card turned out.  I need to pull out Gallery Grunge more often! 

Here's where you can see several talented stampers' takes on this color combo:  TGIF Challenges Blog.



Thanks for stopping by today!--Sara Nell




1 comment:

  1. Love your abstract card Sara! That little bird is adorbs too!!! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Lovely & Sweet Smile--#tgifc463

TGIF Challenges ha a great sketch challenge this week and as soon as I saw it, this card came into my head.  This usually never happens, I g...